Bluffside Court & Campground
10714 State Road 133
Cassville, Wisconsin 53806
Phone: 608-725-5232 | Cell: 608-778-1600
Bluffside Court and Campground is nestled between the Mississippi River and majestic bluffs. It is located 1 1/2 miles East of Cassville, Wisconsin on State Road 133, and is a year round facility. It has beautiful gently rolling 50' X 80' lots with plenty of space for recreation. Bluffside Court and Campground includes wide streets, offstreet parking, underground telephone, electric, & LP gas utilities. Also, water & sewer systems, underground cable TV, individual home lighting system, and snow removal.
Take a walk amist the tall oak trees and enjoy the quiet serenity of the great outdoors in beautiful Southwestern Wisconsin. Bluffside Court and Campground is a perfect setting for Newlyweds, Seniors, weekend fisherman, and folks who just want a break from the City.
- Only 1/2 mile from the Mississippi River where you can enjoy boating, fishing, or take a memorable ride on the Cassville Car Ferry.
- Only 4 miles takes you to the Historic Stonefield Village Mudeum, or enjoy a peaceful picnic at Nelson Dewey State Park or the beautiful Riverside Park in Cassville.
- If you enjoy golf, you are only 20 to 45 minutes from golf courses at Lancaster, Prairie du Chien, Fennimore, Platteville, Cuba City in Wisconsin and Dubuque, Iowa.
- For our permenant residents, less than 1 hour drive if employed at one of Dubuque's big factories such as John Deere, Flexsteel, A Y Mcdonalds, Etc.
- For flying enthusiasts, Cassville Airport is 1/2 mile from Bluffside Court and Campground with a paved and lighted runway.
- The Village of Cassville offers Groceries, Banking, Fine Dining, Beer, and Liquor, as well as bait and guide service for the river sportsman.
- The Village of Cassville has a Public and Parochial grade school and Public High School, all with bus service.